|Job Type:||Full time|
|Mode:||Remote or Office|
|Office Location:||BGC, Taguig City, Manila|
|Shift:||7am to 3pm (with some flexibility)|
|Experience:||Strong stakeholder management experience|
|Salary:||Advised on application|
Objectives of Role
- Will play a key role in assisting the development team and business stakeholders using analysis to assess business processes, determine requirements, and recommend data driven solutions.
- Being able to translate high level business user requirements to detailed technical specifications using different data gathering methods.
- Handles requirements analysis, definition, and documentation as well as UAT, ORT, and implementation support of simple to medium-complexity, business-as-usual (BAU) projects.
- Performs the critical function of analyzing and defining detailed business requirements, clarifying ambiguities and, firming up concepts where necessary.
- Prepares requirements documentation that will be comprehensible to both the business units and technical support unit; such requirements documentation will serve as the scope of work for any system development and maintenance that needs to be accomplished by the service development teams.
- Assists the business units in the plan and conduct of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Operational Readiness Test (ORT), and use in production of the new system functionalities upon implementation.
- Graduate of any Business Course or its equivalent
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong documentation, presentation & communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience in conducting interviews, discovery sessions, and creates questionnaires to come up with detailed requirements and business rules.
- Up-to-date knowledge in information systems, business processes, and apply this to the development and execution of action plans.
- Able to validate user needs, create epics, write user stories, and define acceptance criteria.
- Strong work ethic and high attention to details is a must.
- Comfortable working as part of a scrum team and believes the quality of the product is a team-responsibility.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to the role, the company, and the creation of the product.
- Honest, Self-Aware of professional capabilities and always open to learn and improve.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Drive to continuously learn new things and try out new technologies on the job.
- Eager to teach others and provide guidance to new or junior developers.