|Job Type:||Full time|
|Mode:||Remote or Office base (Optional)|
|Office Location:||BGC, Taguig City, Manila|
|Shift:||7am to 3pm (with some flexibility)|
|Experience:||Graduate to 5 years in similar role|
|Salary:||Advised on application|
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with and identify new and leading technologies to incorporate into our platform
- Collaborate with designers and users to bring static designs to life
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Familiar with WordPress
- At least 3 yrs previous experience in the role
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong work ethic and high attention to details is a must
- Comfortable working as part of a scrum team and believes the quality of the product is a team-responsibility
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to the role, the company, and the creation of the product
- Honest, Self-Aware of professional capabilities and always open to learn and improve.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Drive to continuously learn new things and try out new technologies on the job.