|Job Type:||Full time|
|Mode:||Remote or Office base (Optional)|
|Office Location:||BGC, Taguig City, Manila|
|Shift:||7am to 3pm (with some flexibility)|
|Experience:||2 years in similar role|
|Salary:||Advised on application|
- Build, test, and deploy web application systems using agreed framework and development standards
- Work with the project managers to determine the requirements and priority
- Report on status of each task assigned
- Collaborate with others to achieve best possible outcome
- Work independently when required
- Debug source code and help resolve issues from the application
- Manage a small team of developers to deliver the client requirements
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable of the C#, ASP.NET, .NET framework, architecture and design standards, .NET 4.5/Core, WCF, WebAPI 2, SQL Server 2012 and Entity framework 6.
- Solid experience building and utilizing modern REST APIs with JSON/XML.
- Good understanding of unit testing and test-driven development.
- Good understanding and experience debugging cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Familiar with common code repositories (SVN, Git/Github).
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, TravisCI).
- Preferably with experience automating the creation of MS Office and PDF documents.
- Experience working on MS SQL and reporting tools like SSRS and Telerik.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Must have at least 2 to 5 years experience working as a senior developer/team lead from a reputable company.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong work ethic and high attention to details is a must.
- Comfortable working as part of a scrum team and believes the quality of the product is a team-responsibility.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to the role, the company, and the creation of the product.
- Honest, Self-Aware of professional capabilities and always open to learn and improve.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Drive to continuously learn new things and try out new technologies on the job.
- Eager to teach others and provide guidance to new or junior developers.