|Job Type:||Full time|
|Mode:||Remote or Office base (Optional)|
|Office Location:||BGC, Taguig City, Manila|
|Shift:||7am to 3pm (with some flexibility)|
|Experience:||Graduate to 5 years in similar role|
|Salary:||Advised on application|
- The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Had regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- At least 3 yrs previous experience in the role
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong work ethic and high attention to details is a must.
- Comfortable working as part of a scrum team and believes the quality of the product is a team-responsibility.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to the role, the company, and the creation of the product.
- Honest, Self-Aware of professional capabilities and always open to learn and improve.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Drive to continuously learn new things and try out new technologies on the job.